Sunday, May 25, 2014

REMINISCENCES OF A SOLDIER: 95 NOT OUT ( END)









LONG LIVE YOUNG MAN.YOU SHALL LIVE FOR A HUNDRED YEARS.





(95 NOT OUT.A PROFILE OF LEADERSHIP,COURAGE & SACRIFICE)


                 (ALMORA-MY DISTRICT,TYPICAL 'PATAL' HOUSES)




"God has indeed been extra kind to me.

As I look back,I realise the eternal object of my quest within my soul.

I have wandered enough during this long period of my quest.

I have gone through dark & weary patches of my life;groping sometimes in helplessness.

While I faced challenges all through,the bright side of life,light of faith & lasting truth always shined around me.

That was my inspiration always & every time.

To day, I am totally satisfied having overcome all violent urges & evil thoughts with firmness.

Although I am blessed with a great family,still, I have no expectations from any one.My wife was a great source of my strength.In fact,she was the sheet anchor of the household & the binding factor.Her loss has been irreparable.I miss her a lot.

I have risen above all material desires.

All this was possible because of a rigorous discipline & strict austerity.

I have no jealousy or malice towards any one.

Human life is like a turbulent stream,strewn with rocks & pebbles;the brave step into it; for by sitting on the shore & enumerating hurdles, you shall never get across.Leave behind the burden of your fears,guilt,weaknesses  & cumbersome attachments.Thus freed from all negative forces,smoothly cross over the stream.

Brighten your intellect.Dispel your ignorance through patience & perseverance.

O brave Warrior,pounce upon your enemy like an eagle & annihilate him.Crush the violent forces of your enemy.

March ahead & ascend high.

Rise high & maintain your humility & magnanimity.

I bow in reverence to my parents,my grandparents, my aunts & uncles who brought me up & gave me such SANSKARS.

I have a dream.

I want a strong India.

May God bless my country !"





No comments:

Post a Comment